[IP] New One Touch UltraSmart software--It's great!!!

Donny -

 On that topic, I got a certificate in the mail for a free One Touch meter. I
assume that I got it because I registered on their web site. The Animas rep. had
given me one when he came to my home to show me the Animas pump. I haven't tried
the One Touch, but if they send me a free back up . . . I will definately use
the One Touch to see if Joshua likes it over the Freestyle.

western Massachusetts