Re: [IP] Re: Update on our pumping experiences

> If you have a MiniMed pump (don't know about the others) it's best to use
> extended bolus so you don't hear the beeps every hour. (~_^)

Does the 507C allow you to do an immediate bolus on top of an extended one?
I consider the beeps every half hour less of a problem than being unable to
take any more boluses for the duration of the extended on my 507.  Because
of that (and also the way it was set up on my 507 making me think I'd
programmed my bolus when really I hadn't), I disabled the extended bolus in
favor of using a temporary basal instead.

dxd 1985, pumping since 1990