[IP] Paradigm battery life

Hi, all. I have found with my Paradigm pump, Peter. I only get 2 weeks of
life from Eveready and Duracell. But I get 6 to 7 weeks with Rayovac Maximun
Plus. This battery life span has never changed for me or Peter yet... PS
people have heard me talking about my pump Peter, People have thought that
we are a gay couple, even still, Peter is my CLOSEST partner, I LOVE him
so....Bill in Az....