[IP] Names

On 3/27/03 6:03 PM, "insulin-pumpers-digest" <email @ redacted>

> Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 19:22:12 EST
> From: email @ redacted
> Subject: [IP] Re:What's in a name?
> My Disetronics are Magnum IP and Maggie IP.  Yes, I was a Magnum PI fan for
> years!  I thought about Jean-Claude but had always told my husband he was the
> next best thing to Tom Selleck!!!!  (The IP is for, of course, Insulin Pump!
> Debbie
> dx 3/63
I stuck with Desa, Swede for Dorothy on all my Disetronic H-TRONS.

I Love the "Magnum IP...<G> Do you live in Hawaii where that show was set?

I call my laptop "The Brain" and my desktop "Pinky" too.

A pump by any or no name is still as wonderful.

-- Times are bad. Children no longer obey their parents, and everyone is
writing a book.
     - All from Marcus Tullius Cicero, 106 - 43 BC

Jenny Sutherland