[IP] mm paradigm

    I have had my Paradigm a short time, but I have had absolutely no
mechanical problems.  The MM people are very helpful and extremely pleasant.
I feel good about the decision I made.
    Batteries last about 3 weeks, and I change at the first warning.  While I
have stocked up and carry extra batteries with me, I like the fact that it
uses a battery I can buy almost anywhere.