[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V7 #170

Jan Hughey said:
>Carb counting didn't come along until '94.<

I was doing carb counting when I was in high school, and that was certainly
prior to 1994.  Don't remember the exact date, though.  It was slightly
different than what we use while pumping, geared more to figuring out how
much of something you could eat, based on your meal plan.  Sort of
backwards, I guess from carb countin for pumpers.

slow!"  -Kathy Buckley