Re: [IP] Getting a pump

 My Mom has been a MiniMed pumper since 1984 and loves them. When she upgraded
from her 507 to her Paradigm she didn't even look at any other company, she just
stuck with MiniMed. Since I started with her 507 to see if I wanted to go on a
pump after 16 years of shots and being out of control, I found that not pumping
all those years was foolish. I really like the MiniMed and from what my Mom has
said they are a great company, but she too is having problems with her Paradigm
and the batteries as well as having problems filling her reservoirs. Has anyone
else had problems with them?
  Chris Saunders <email @ redacted> wrote:Insulin Pumpers is made possible by
your tax deductible contributions.

I currently have a minimed, but as a "new" pumper, what made you decide the
minimed (I'll assume the paradigm).

> Hi,
> I've just decided to get the pump, and I was finding it tough to decide, but
>I'd say minimed looked the best from my point of view....

Do you Yahoo!?