Re: [IP] Frozen Shoulder

There is another name for "frozen shoulder".  It is also known as "Severe
Adhesive Capsulitis"  Fiberous tissue grows through the capsule that
protects the joint of the shoulder and bonds to the bones of the arm.
Talk about painful.  I had to be doped to the gills in order to survive an
MRI....Managed to sleep through it.  Get it manipulated to break the
fibers.  With the manipulation and phyiscal therapy afterwards I'm sure
you will get all or at least 99% complete range of motion back.  The pain
involved with frozen shoulder was like nothing I had ever experienced
before and definitely do not want to experience again.

Gary  (Dxd 1972 and pumping May/June 2003)