Cheri McCurdy

Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 11:54:52 -0800

From: cari m ecklund Subject: [IP] Cozmo and Mexico Two quick questions:
1) We are still in the insurance process of trying to get the Cozmo for
my 8 yr old son. (He's had the Disetronic Htron for 3.5 yrs) What
comments/thoughts do those of you with the Cozmo have for me? What about
the recent problems? Is it still a good choice? 2) We are taking a family
vacation to Mexico in June. Is there anything I should be concerned about
in regards to diabetes? Thanks