Re: [IP] Update on our pumping experiences

-- though i agree with RoseLea's experience, and procedure, i still get

Some times, i seem to get it right on (of course, im sure its 40% skill,
and 60% luck)
other times.... well... you all know about that.
its that stuff, like sauces, where you just dont know, if theyve added
things like
corn starch, arrow root, or stuff like that..

I know, that , for the most part, prepared foods, are not the best for us,
but, i must say, i like looking
on the back of the package, and seeing xyz carbs per serving....
(though, some times i wonder, how they come up with serving sizes, fit for
a squirrel)

len phila pa.dxdm 1956 pmp 10/10/02 (is this great, or what ?)
Most of what I have learned has been taught to me by others.
I guess that means I have to teach others what I have learned
Lately It Occurs To Me
What A Long Strange Trip Its Been
(R. Hunter)