[IP] Re: what's in a name

--Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 22:33:42 -0500
> From: len lutz <email @ redacted>
> Subject: RE: [IP] What's in a name?
> - --I tried naming mine.  When I called it, it wouldn't come.  It wouldn't
> even
> come when I called it by its g-d given name d-tron.
> My dog comes when I call.  My cat comes, sometimes, when I call and the bunny
> even seems to know his name.
> Please shoot me if I name my pump... my life must be over anyway.
> PS... if you have a name for you pump, PLEASE dont email me and tell me
Another 'wonderful' post from a guy who really doesn't seem to like us or
this list! (Sigh!)

Go away then Mr. Lutz....Please. You're pushing the envelope here.

- -- "Yeah, the PC will never die. there's too much tech-support money to be
           - Philip Dyer

Jenny Sutherland>>

okay, Thanks for the input everyone. I just thought it would be a lighthearted
 change to some of the somber conversations we can have concerning our health
I didn't mean to start a battle....but, I have noticed lately it doesn't take
much for one to arise??? Are we feeling a little on edge lately? C'mon people
it was a silly thing to make a big deal out of and don't you know stress can
cause higher BS levels...LOL ;-)
Erin, in Ri where it is finally warming up!!!