[IP] Frozen shoulder...

On 3/27/03 8:39 AM, "insulin-pumpers-digest" <email @ redacted>

> From: "Lutz, Leonard" <email @ redacted>
> Subject: Re: [IP] Frozen Shoulder
> i have had minor surgery on both shoulders. if i recall correctly,
> is was told i had "torn labrial (or something like that) ligaments".
> my Endo, recommended the surgeon, but never made mention, of my diabetes,
> being a cause..
> i did think it odd, that both had problems, and i did NO damage, as best i
> can remember,
> but i never considered my diabetes a factor.

Hope you're feeling better from the operations,
My fellow told me about a co-worker (Non-diabetic) who was doing 'Industrial
File storage' work and that he had severe shoulder problems and the company
sent him to the doc for a workman's comp sort of thing. They told him that
he had torn ligaments and so on, but he too didn't "Do" anything to cause
that. He's a bit better now, but still had to change duties at work.

It seems in this case it was like a 'repetitive stress injury'. But YMMV,

Jenny Sutherland