Re: [IP] mm paradigm

>Am I the only one that has not had any problems (knock on wood) with my
>MiniMed Paradigm pump?
>I have had it about 2 months and so far it has been great!!!  But
>all the emails about problems people are having
>makes me very nervous.

No.  I was a problem-free Paradigm user for 8 months.  Now I'm
experiencing problems.  I had no issues, and got 3 1/2-4 weeks on a
battery with the Paradigm I had for 8 months.  Then, one day, I got an
E21 alarm, which you are NEVER supposed to get.  So, I called, they
FedEx'd me a replacement.  This pump, however, I have concerns over the
battery life compared to my last.

So, I've gone from a problem-free Paradigm user to a very-concerned
Paradigm user.  :-)