Re: [IP] great customer service...Cozmo

Do you have to work directly through your pump distributor, or can you
go through Deltec?

>>> email @ redacted 12:19:39 PM 3/27/03 >>>
Just wanted to tell you that Deltec called yesterday to say they are
replacing
the pump with an updated one with the software upgrade for the recent
error
they informed us about. I think that is great! PLUS since I have been
on the
list to get the software...TREATMENT ASSISTANT..they are sending that
too...no
charge! I can not ask for more!

Robin
Mom to Kevin