Re: [IP] mm paradigm

 No problems here - I love my pump and I love MM. I did have a change battery
now without warning and a motor error - both I cleared on my own and phoned
MM(at the advice of my trainer) just to have it on record. Service was great and
I love my pump. I am also impressed with the service and delivery of my
supplies(to pharmacy in less then 24 hours)

Alls great in Summer's house!!
My Paradigm is going on its first trip(attached to me!) were so excited!!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm