Re: [IP] Getting a Pump

 I had never heard of the Cozmo before I signed up with this list. I called the
company today to get an information package but in a recent posting someone
mentioned unique features of the Cozmo and people seem to be recommending it.
What is the main draw for some of you to the Cozmo? I am actually excited about
getting information from this company and hearing more about it. Thanks!

Do you Yahoo!?