Re: [IP] mm paradigm

No, you are not the only one with no paradigm problems. I have been pumping
since October with the same blue paradigm. (no name) My batteries last 4
weeks when I use Energizer. I tried a Duracell and it lasted three days. I
have had no alarms, leaks or anything else go wrong. I have had only good
experiences with the MM people. I wouldn't trade my new best friend for
anything !   Kelly