[IP] Cozmo and Mexico

Two quick questions:

1) We are still in the insurance process of trying to get the Cozmo for
my 8 yr old son. (He's had the Disetronic Htron for 3.5 yrs) What
comments/thoughts do those of you with the Cozmo have for me? What about
the recent problems? Is it still a good choice?

2) We are taking a family vacation to Mexico in June. Is there anything I
should be concerned about in regards to diabetes?

Cari Ecklund mom to Andrew 8, dx @ 14 mo, happily pumping 3.5 yrs! : )