[IP] Re: Paradigm Upgrade and Battery Life

Subject: [IP] Re: Paradigm Upgrade and Battery Life

>with no power and having had no insulin delivered for as many as 6
>To me, that is a concern.  >>>
>Are you saying there is no siren after that first LO battery alert that
>would have awakened you?

Well, LOW BATTERY doesn't siren, but it does beep at me with the normal
alarm beep.  The NO POWER alarm "sirens", but, if I'm asleep, I
wouldn't hear it.  Sometimes I don't hear my alarm clock for a couple
of minutes, let along the pump's little alarm.  Not to mention, the
pump is under a couple of layers of blankets and my PJs.

I just expect that the pump should be able to last through the night
after a low battery.  My previous pump would without any problems.
This one only lasted 2 hours.