Re: [IP] Update on our pumping experiences

>>>Some good points there Gail.

Just wondering, does anyone follow the instructions that come with the

Not picking on you gail, but that was a great example :-)

ChriS>>> [includes major <snipping>]
>-gail in denver
>Dx'd T1 02/14/72 @ age 11.  Pumping since 1985-ish.

I kept gail's end line citing pump beginnings in the mid '80s. We had one
basal rate then and not a lot of features on the pumps as well. We forget
what we went through setting up these numbers and getting to the numbers we
*experientially* use today. Carb counting didn't come along until '94.
Newbies really can't be compared to what we do now since we even started out
differently. What we know now we didn't know then. It didn't happen
overnight. (~_^)

Dialyzing since 7/8/02
picture of the World's Youngest Pumper)

I've got to simplify my life, even my carbohydrates are complex ~ Shoe