[IP] Re: Update on our pumping experiences

> I usually end up increasing my basal rate by 30-40%
> for 3-4 hours and this usually cuts the effect significantly.

If you have a MiniMed pump (don't know about the others) it's best to use an
extended bolus so you don't hear the beeps every hour. (~_^)

Dialyzing since 7/8/02
picture of the World's Youngest Pumper)

(in a foreign hotel) About laundering: The wash becomes a finish the evening
tomorrow at the front desk until 7 o'clock at night of the day. (It becomes
the evening tomorrow in the morning even if it has).