[IP] Re: Paradigm Upgrade and Battery Life

Ryan wrote:
>>> Had I gotten the low-battery alarm during the night, I would have awoke
with no power and having had no insulin delivered for as many as 6 hours!!!
To me, that is a concern.  >>>

Are you saying there is no siren after that first LO battery alert that
would have awakened you?

Dialyzing since 7/8/02
picture of the World's Youngest Pumper)

Life is uncertain; eat dessert first.