Re: [IP] Frozen Shoulder

i have had minor surgery on both shoulders. if i recall correctly,
is was told i had "torn labrial (or something like that) ligaments".
my Endo, recommended the surgeon, but never made mention, of my diabetes,
being a cause..

i did think it odd, that both had problems, and i did NO damage, as best i
can remember,
but i never considered my diabetes a factor.

id appreciate some help, deciding, whether, in fact, frozen shoulder IS what
i had (have),
and if it is one of those "maybe, lessor known, diabetes caused conditions"

it does seem, that the symptoms im reading about, are quite similar.

(and, that orthogram (or orthscope), (or, what ever its called),
if youve never had one, its a treat, not to be missed
(id faint, if i attempted to go into the details of that)
i live with the minor pain, so as not to have to go through that again

len phila pa dxdm 1956 pmp 10/10/02 (life has always been great, now, its
just a little better)