Re: [IP] Update on our pumping experiences

I've learned that eating anything fatty or anything with a high fat/sugar
ratio any time after 7pm at night sends my overnight sugars into orbit.
If I just _have_ to do it, I usually end up increasing my basal rate by 30-40%
for 3-4 hours and this usually cuts the effect significantly.

I'm not going to say YMMV, because we all know it will.