[Previous Months][Date Index][Thread Index][Join - Register][Login]
  [Message Prev][Message Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]

Re: [IP] Frozen Shoulder

At 02:07 AM 3/27/03, "Sherree Liggett" <email @ redacted> wrote:
>I have suffered with frozen shoulder (in my left shoulder) for better than 1
>year with no relief at all. I have been to a couple of different docs who
>will do nothing.
>I think my best answer would be, just to cut it off. No one in my family
>will help me.
>I will just continue to suffer.

Sherree, you need to see an Orthopedic Surgeon.  I had problems with both 
my shoulders and after treatment including physical therapy and cortisone 
shots, I'm now pain free and have much more movement in my shoulders.  If 
your insurance requires a referral, tell your primary care physician that 
you'd like to see an orthopedic surgeon for your shoulders.

for HELP or to subscribe/unsubscribe, contact: