[IP] Re: need help with quickset

I had a little trouble disconnecting quick sets at first. Try just placing
your fingers on the little indentations and gently turning counter-clockwise.
No force or pressing is necessary. It also may help to practice when the set
is not connected to his body. It is really very easy once you have done it
once or twice. My biggest issue was to NOT squeeze the cap part, but just to
TURN it.

Good luck with your son,