[IP] Getting a pump

Hello eveybody  I am at a road block I hate having to make major decesions
especially when it comes to my diabetes, and choosing a pump . I looked at all
the pump manufactures very closely and have concluded on the Disetronic and
Minimed In my opinion they both seem to be good companies . I would very much
appreciate anyones comment on either pumps pros and cons. I have been type 1
diabetic for 31 years now and at this point in my life I just cant seem to
control my blood sugars like I want to.
 Thanks all ..
 Blaine Arsenault.