[IP] What's in a name - amended...

On 3/26/03 11:07 PM, "insulin-pumpers-digest" <email @ redacted>

> Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 23:34:55 -0500
> From: len lutz <email @ redacted>
> Subject: Re: [IP] What's in a name?
> - --let me say this... i do think its a bit strange, BUT, if im not strange,
> then im no longer breathing.
> I REALLY DO HOPE, that each of those pumps, does get the name,  that YOU
> saved for it.
> len phila pa. dxdm 1956 pmp 10/10/02
> www.lenlutz.com/mydiabetes

Much nicer, sir! <G> I think any of the little things we do to make all this
a bit more lighthearted is nice and harms no one in the
non-diabetic/diabetic world. Harmless fun to break up our tedium of the 24/7
"seriousness" of this blanking condition is fun!

Jenny Sutherland (Who has small soccer stickers on MY Pump 'Desa')