Re: [IP] paradigm battery life

Well, I have had this paradigm (#8) for 6 days.. I received the pump with a
battery installed, I removed that and put one in that I knew was fresh (new
pack of batteries I bought the week before), and I got a whopping 6 days
from it, and I haven't been using vibrate or the remote, and only
occationally use the backlight.... I got a "low batt" at 2:01am, cleared it
and thought to myself "it can wait until morning"... well at 3:01am I got a
no power alarm :(

I'm using version 2.0A... so I dunno :(