[IP] Re: [IP} A Good MiniMed story

 <<Is the last sentence above an opinion, or something said by a pump company
representative? >>

Barbara -

 That statement is JMHO. I'm sure that Animas has been pro-active. I have
absolutely nothing negative to say about their pump(s). I found the pump rep.
and the corp. people to be very helpful and accommodating.

 The Animas pump is able to achieve everything that the Cozmo does if you are
trained to calcuate insulin/carb ratios and take into account "insulin on

 My exclusive reason for choosing the Cozmo over the Animas is that my son will
be under the care of other people for the next 5 (?) to 9 (?) years until he can
maintain his diabetes himself. I want the pump to be smarter than the
caregivers. (Well, I'd like smart caregivers, but life is just too cruel for
that to happen EVERY time.)

western Massachusetts