[IP] paradigm battery life

"This 2.0-upgrade battery life increase is fantastic. Without the upgrade
and very conservative use I get 7 days before the Low-Bat message. It has
worked 48 hours more on several occasions. But I have to ask what do you
people mean by battery life? Is it the time before the warning message or
when the pump just quits?"

In my case when i get the initial low battery alert, the battery is replaced
immediately.  I have never given a pump a chance to "just quit".
  in my 1st paradigm, batteries lasted me 3-4 weeks, w/new software paradigm,
battery life seems a bit longer.......