Re: [IP] Re: Paradigm Upgrade and Battery Life

    This 2.0-upgrade battery life increase is fantastic. Without the upgrade
and very conservative use I get 7 days before the Low-Bat message. It has
worked 48 hours more on several occasions. But I have to ask what do you
people mean by battery life? Is it the time before the warning message or
when the pump just quits?

    Peter