[IP] Re: insulin-pumpers-digest V7 #167

On 3/26/03 12:16 PM, "insulin-pumpers-digest" <email @ redacted>

> Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 10:59:58 -0500
> From: "Lutz, Leonard" <email @ redacted>
> Subject: [IP] Summer's puppy training school....and hives
> FUNNY. i though i was logged into "insulin-pumpers.org",
> but it now appears ive some how, got connected to :
> "let_ME_tell_YOU_how_to_train_YOUR_dog.com"
> PLEH_EZE !!!
> len phila pa dxdm 1956 pmp 10/10/02 (life has always been great, now, its
> just a little better)
> www.lenlutz.com/mydiabetes

Excuse me, Mr. Lutz, Summer was pointing out a very valid question about a
dog being a contributing factor to having a rash or hives on one's hands.

Might I ask what the problem you seem to have with this is?

You do come off with some funnies occasionally, but for the most part, a lot
of your posts seem very rude and condescending. I know email itself without
the vocal inflections of the given statement is harder sometimes to get the
true meaning of, but THIS email just sounded plain mean!

Perhaps if we as a list are so tedious for you, you should find another
venue where your -sometimes hurtful- remarks will be more welcome?

I'm all for exploring possibilities of otherwise unexplained rashes or
'hives'. You do cabinet making. Wouldn't YOU ask if a new solvent or finish
was the cause of a rash or respiratory dilemma you couldn't otherwise

Jenny Sutherland