Re: [IP] What's in a name?

>>>I have been pumping for 19 years and have NEVER given any of the pumps a
name.  <snip> Cee Dee >>>

My 1st pump was called My First Pump, my 2nd pump was called My Second Pump,
and my 3rd pump was called - guess what: My Third Pump. It wasn't until I
got on IP that I chose a name. I now have the names of my next 4 pumps in
waiting. (~_^)

@
Dialyzing since 7/8/02
picture of the World's Youngest Pumper)

We could learn a lot from crayons: some are sharp, some are pretty, some are
dull, some have weird names, and all are different colors.... but they all
have to learn to live in the same box.

=