RE: [IP] What's in a name?

--I tried naming mine.  When I called it, it wouldn't come.  It wouldn't even
come when I called it by its g-d given name d-tron.

My dog comes when I call.  My cat comes, sometimes, when I call and the bunny
even seems to know his name.

Please shoot me if I name my pump... my life must be over anyway.

PS... if you have a name for you pump, PLEASE dont email me and tell me

len phila. pa. dxdm 1956.  pmp (46 years later) 10/2/02

Most of what I have learned has been taught to me by others.
I guess that means I have to teach others what I have learned
Lately It Occurs To Me
What A Long Strange Trip Its Been
(R. Hunter)