[IP] 2 topics--- magazine and infusion set ?

1.  Just wondering if JDRF puts out any sort of magazine.

2.   I am a big supporter of recycling.  I get the sofsets and the plastic
container that the infusion set comes in shows that the plastic container can
be recycled.  Does anyone know if the packaging for that and the packaging
for the reservoirs can be recyled?  I hate to just throw the stuff away and
add to the garbage pile.

Julie   (please save your cancelled postage stamps and mail them to
           Mr Maynard Guss    9593 NW 26th Place  Sunrise, FL  33322.
          This is an on-going fund-raiser for an organization called ASAP.
  <A HREF="www.asap4sm.org">www.asap.org</A> My daughter has this rare brain