From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of
email @ redacted
Sent: Wednesday, March 26, 2003 5:59 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] What's in a name?

 Okay, I need some help. I received an e-mail today from a fellow pumper and
 they asked me what I have named my new friend....WELL....I haven't so now I
 have to find something suitable for him/her???? GEEZE I don't even know?
any
 ideas?
 --Erin, new pumper with a clear Paradigm >>

my pump is my "JETT"
a jet is a semi precious black stone that is supposed to give strength to
the
person who wears it...
it just fits  ;-)
good luck