Re: [IP] What's in a name?

In a message dated 3/26/03 5:52:04 PM Central Standard Time, email @ redacted

 Okay, I need some help. I received an e-mail today from a fellow pumper and
 they asked me what I have named my new friend....WELL....I haven't so now I
 have to find something suitable for him/her???? GEEZE I don't even know? any
 --Erin, new pumper with a clear Paradigm >>

my pump is my "JETT"
a jet is a semi precious black stone that is supposed to give strength to the
person who wears it...
it just fits  ;-)
good luck
pumping since 04-01 with my JETT  :-)