[IP] Re: Paradigm Upgrade and Battery Life

            I too have recently received a 2.0 upgrade Paradigm.  Mine was
shipped to me without the battery installed.  I installed the battery supplied
and it lasted 28 days.  This is the same battery life I experienced with my
first Paradigm which was always 26, 27, or 28 days.  I also never use the
remote, the vibrate alarm notification, and do not often use the back light.

            It is my understanding that  simply having the "Remote Control"
capability activated will consume battery power because the pump checks for a
remote signal every 4 seconds, so in interest of  long battery life deactivate
the remote control if it is not being used.