Re: [IP] Dupuytrons History: Diabetis Is Not Too Bad

> But he died 9 years before the first sucfull general anisethia was
> deminstrated by a dentist Horice Wells at Harverd in 1844 using N2O.
(Later
> they added O2 to the procedure)  So he must have used a lot of very strong
> leather belts and ear plugs.  Medical Science has made some great progress
in
> the last 150 or so years.  It has been the best time in history to be
alive.

That's why I have no desire to go back to "the good old days."  Yes, there
are aspects of the culture that we'd love to have in the present, but, hey,
I'm glad to be alive and I'm glad not to suffer through surgery!

Kristen
dxd 1985, pumping since 1990