Re: [IP] What's in a name?

I have been pumping for 19 years and have NEVER given any of the pumps a
name.  I have thought about it and somehow I would like to give my name like
Pisces or Mr. Limpet.  I know that isn't right either, I mean the fish that
Don Knotts played in a movie way back when.  If anyone could help me I would
sure appreciate it.

The reason why was when I first went on a pump it was three times the size
they are now and for a while, many times I would wake up with the pump over
my shoulder and dangling near my back.  I also went through the time when
some of the tubings would kink up sorta like telephone cords do, and I would
dangle the pump and it would spin until the tubing was unkinked.

If anyone could help me with any other neat names for fish, I would
appreciate an e-mail.  Please e-mail me directly.

Cee Dee