Re: [IP] Support Groups

I am a member of a pump support group near Minneapolis, MN.

www.metro-pumpers.org

--
Scott K. Johnson
email @ redacted

    "Diabetes is like being expected to play the piano with one
     hand while juggling items with another hand, all while
     balancing with deftness and dexterity on a tightrope"
                     Marlene Less, 1983

For information regarding diabetes and insulin pumps,
see http://www.metro-pumpers.org