[IP] Support Groups

Here is my info (there are 2):

Military Families of Children with Diabetes
Bremerton Naval Hospital
1 Boone Rd, Bremerton, WA 98312
(360) 308-9853 (contact's ph #)
email @ redacted
Meets the 3rd Tuesday of every month at 6:30pm in the Wellness
Center classroom near pharmacy
Kerri Southard (leader/facilitator)
diabetes support group (but we have quite a few pumpers)

Military Families of Children with Diabetes
Madigan Army Medical Center
Bldg 9040 Fitzsimmons Drive, Tacoma, WA 98431
(360) 308-9853 (contact's ph #)
email @ redacted
Meets the 1st Tuesday of every month at 6:30pm in the Pediatric
Conference Room downstairs from Peds Clinic
Kerri Southard (leader/facilitator)
diabetes support group (but we have quite a few pumpers)

Take care, Kerri
"Hold on to what is good even if it is a handful of earth.
Hold on to what you believe even if it is a tree which stands by
itself.
Hold on to what you must do even if it is a long way from here.
Hold on to life even when it is easier letting go.
Hold on to my hand even when I have gone away from you." ~ Pueblo
Blessing

Rodney said:
I know there are more support groups out there so PLEASE PLEASE
send me the

the groups name
address:
city/state/zip
phone
e-mail
day and time of meeting
contact person
type of group : Diabetes and /or pump support