[IP] paradigm battery life

"Hi, I have actually found the opposite. Before my upgrade to the 2.0
I was only getting a week out of batteries, now I get 2+.

<So, my question is, for those who had to get a replacement pump to the
2.0 software, have you noticed any difference in how long a battery
lasts?  I am NOT using any of the features that would use the battery
faster, such as excessive backlight use, remote control enabled, nor
vibrate enabled.>  "

  Same with me,  i got a reconditioned replacement last month when my
backlight died, it has 2.0 software and my battery life (1 so far) seems
longer.  Long term will tell though i suppose