Re: [IP] Paradigm and battery life

Here I am, the MM problem child:  I have the V 2.0 software and get
about three weeks on a battery.  I never use vibrate but use the
backlight 90% of the time.  I have the remote enabled but never use it.
I view the different menu screens frequently (probably about 12 times a
day), most of the time using the backlight.  I also use Energizer
batteries that I buy by the dozen at either Sam's or Costco.

Judi in MI