[IP] early failure of MM 508

I'm wondering if others on this list have had problems with their MM 508.  I
have had my pump for 6 months when it just died, it would go into reset mode
when ever the up arrow was pressed.  I have a friend who's 508 had problems
within the first year.  Minimed replaced the pumps in both cases.

My MM506 lasted for 9 years without a problem..

I'm just wondering if MM quality control had gone down since the Medtronic
buy out?

I would like to hear from others who have had early failures on MM 508