Re: [IP] Paradigm and battery life

 Hi, I have actually found the opposite. Before my upgrade to the 2.0 software,
I was only getting a week out of batteries, now I get 2+.

<So, my question is, for those who had to get a replacement pump to the
2.0 software, have you noticed any difference in how long a battery
lasts?  I am NOT using any of the features that would use the battery
faster, such as excessive backlight use, remote control enabled, nor
vibrate enabled.>

Ryan