[IP] New One Touch UltraSmart software--It's great!!!

I downloaded the software for my UltraSmart yesterday (yes it is ready
by the end of March) and it is great. The reports are different in their
looks for it is great. It is easier to use than the previous version and
it has an email and fax options to send to your reports to your doctor.
Once again One Touch has done a great job on their product.