Re: [IP] RE: Travel Letter Help

 Yes, my trainer said she has had to show hers 2x in the Toronto airport - where
I am going and that was before the war and all so I think my best bet is to have

 By the way Thanks for your book Tom!!! I got it ysterday and skimmed through
it, it looks great!! will read it when I get back next week!

Summer (dx'd 1986 at age 4)
Pumping Nov.12/02 - Blue Paradigm