[IP] Day 2 of the Pump

Just woke my wife at 7 AM and tested her Bg. 146! Not where she would
like to be but condering it was 282 at 2 AM this is great. I just have to
remind her that she REALLY LOVES ME A LOT when I wake her to test. She
likes to sleep in when she can, and with the wild ride yesterday I'm sure
she feels VERY bad.
Thanks for the kind notes and posts. With everyone's help we WILL get
through this.
Thanks
Bill